Features of Ultrasound Bone Sonometer MSLBD10
- Suitable for all kinds of medical and physical examination institutions
- Light and portable: The product appearance is small and elegant, easy to carry, can link desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
- Convenient: Measurement position is radius (or tibia), it is very convenient and easy to use.
- Reliable Result : The measurement results are not affected by soft tissue thickness, bone size, and skeletal shape.
- Wide applicability: Including Asia, Europe and other region database, multi-age data can be chosen
Specification of Ultrasound Bone Sonometer MSLBD10
- The center working frequency of the ultrasonic probe; the broadband probe has a frequency of 1.00 MHz, the error range is ±15%, and the actual test result is within ±4%. More penetrating power, accurate measurement, and adapt to people of different ages.
- Bone sound velocity (SOS) measurement range; 2100-4800m/s
- Randomly provide calibration module test, USB connection PC interface, plug and play, convenient and flexible;
- Ultrasonic speed SOS measurement accuracy ≤ ± 1.5%, the actual test results are within ≤ 0.36%,
- Ultrasonic speed SOS test accuracy ≤ ± 0.4%, the actual test results are within ≤ 0.18%,
- Ultrasonic speed SOS test repeatability ≤ 0.15%, the actual test results are within ≤ 0.10%;
- Measurement range; children (0-20 years old), adults/old people (20-100 years old), fully automated analysis to obtain results;
- Single point measurement: <1 second; single measurement ≤ 25 seconds; repeated accurate measurement ≤ 75 seconds; complete fastness detection;
- Multi-ethnic and Asian ethnic (China) normal reference database (curve template) and statistical functions support multi-language, software language switchable
- Completion parameters are complete:
- Adult: T value, Z value, age ratio, adult ratio, physiological age of the bone (PAB), age at which osteoporosis is expected (EOA), relative fracture risk (RRF), bone strength index (BQI)
- Children: Z value, physiological age of the bone (PAB), height prediction, obesity, BMI index